We had our September brunch and annual meeting at our usual place, Seven Oaks All Day Eatery. We have a room to ourselves, which we need when we have meetings. Our new executive were elected at this meeting. Here our current president Kathy is passing the club flag to Pat and Fred, our incoming president:
Result of the elections:
Current and past executive who were at the meeting - standing - Gus, Barb, Pat, Fred, Kathy, Terry, Harv, Marlene T, Bob - sitting - Roger, Marlene C, Nancy:
Our social committee planned a lunch for us at the Golden Sunset Seniors Club in Pilot Butte. We had a great turnout, but I forgot to get pictures until everyone was ready to leave! The only attendees that I missed getting pictures of were Roger and Marlene C, who had to take off right after lunch. We had quite a few associates attend this lunch.
First table - Orest, Lucille, Shirley, Elaine, Bob, Shirley and Derry's son, Derry, Marlene T:
Next table - Cecille, Lloyd, Harvey:
The two gals who worked hard providing us lunch - Janet and Carolynn:
Janet's husband Doug (who I caught doing dishes):
And finally Carolynn's husband Jim, who decided I should be in the picture too ("I" being Nancy):
Our October brunch was well attended. We had one long table, making it impossible to get everyone in one picture. The first picture was easy as I could stand back near this end of the table.
The second picture from the other end, not quite so easy - it was impossible to get all the people at the very end of the table. Alanna took this picture so that I could be in it:
The third picture is of those on the end, who were missed in the above picture:
We still missed getting a picture of Thelma, who arrived late and sat in the empty chair just above. So - those attending, starting from the left-hand side of the very first picture and going around the table, were:
Helen, Fred, Terry, Barb, Gus, Jim, Carolynn, Nancy, Harv, Thelma (missing from the pictures), Ed, Gail, Alanna, Roger, Marlene C, Marlene T, Bob, Lorne, Joanne, Kathy, Pat, Karen.
Harv and I are headed down south next week. Alanna has offered to take some pictures at the Christmas party, but if anyone else has pictures they would like to share just send them on and I will put them in the blog.










No comments:
Post a Comment